Thursday, November 18, 2010

"HOW I SPENT MY SEMESTRAL BREAK"

I'm very excited because our Semestrial Break was not postponed because of the typhoon "JUAN". When I hear this word, I'm very happy because it's a long vacation.
I spent my Semestrial Break roaming around together with my family and my relatives. And also I help my family cleaning our house, I also help my mother and my father to prepare foods for the customer in the resort of my Aunt .
In October 31, we have our Halloween party at Alad bar and restaurant and In November 1 and 2 ,I spent my time to go and visit the mound of my grandfather, grandmother and my Uncle, together with my family and my relatives. We also prepared some foods, flowers and some candles and drinks. They bless the tomb with a holy water. and then, we go home together with my mother and my sisters. When the night comes, my father went to the farm to offer some foods and drinks. And also we offer candles in the surrounding in our house.

2 comments: