Thursday, November 18, 2010

"KNOWLEDGE"

Every people have knowledge to everything and that's because they are learning.Me,as a youth of our society , I learn from school the environment and from the people around me.In school ,everything; I learned how to solve different problems and situations and I learned a lot.In environment ,I learned how to cooperate different activities to make our environment better ,And we all know that we have different responsibilities to make our environment and country better .And all people around me .I learned who's the real me ,I also learned the good and bad attitudes and most of all ,I learned how to be a good youth of our country .The different situations that no one can explain or describe it if how and when it is happened . I encountered also the different beliefs and practices .I address the challenges by finding the solutions of every problems or challenges.

Moving on,I will do all my best to improve more my knowledge about everything and to make it wider.

2 comments: